I ♥ You

I ♥ You

2010年1月11日星期一

Today no go school , Cant wake up in the morning :( Noon 5pm++ go times square eating BBQ-plaza ^^ Because today 11-1-2010 only is my original birthday .. So ah leong and ah lok say belanja me eat BBQ-plaza Because they kn0w i love eat it so much :$ And i got 50% discount on birthday voucher ^.^v Like that can help them save a lots money le . hehe

Only we four people ^^

Total Bil =) 50%After eating go 5floor find stuff .. Many other shop stuff still can recognize me with Carmen babee, So happy because they no forget we .. Still remember we this friends :)


Wee * This one is yesterday Carmen babe 12.30am mms to me ..
Got birthday song also ^^ hehe
Her write : Sorry ya ba0beii ; Because make the pic so late le .. Happy birthday ya ~ Hope we friendship forever .. Love you yaa :(*
Wow .. I feeling this pic enough surpise already .. I like the Boom Boom Pow ♥ Haha :D
Thanks ya baobeii ! Love you deeply =) Muackss `

5 条评论:

  1. 嘻嘻,不错哦,之前都是比较跟女子出,这次到男子了哦~嘻嘻,厉害阿~恭喜恭喜阿~嗯,那你们吃得也不会贵阿~中等咯~嗯,嘻嘻,这么好的朋友哦,真是开心呢~可能她还喜欢你了呢~嘻嘻~^^

    回复删除
  2. 哈哈,谢谢。。不要那么看小我,我的勇气越来越高了=]谢谢呀!lol==没有可能的啦~我们喜欢男生的,不是同性恋的

    回复删除
  3. 呵呵,是啊?原来你这么厉害了啊,呵呵~那你是换了新的爱人啊?嘻嘻~我也只是说笑的拉,当然知道你是喜欢男子啦,我了解你的~阿^^

    回复删除
  4. 哇,什么换了新的爱人难么难听==

    回复删除
  5. 哈哈,对不起咯,那我应该是怎样说啊?呵呵~

    回复删除