I ♥ You

I ♥ You

2010年1月14日星期四

I'm HATE School life's now ! Change a new pricipal , It's change so many things from my life's . I want to complain !! But no this power T.T Recently have somethings problem in my school .. All student are waiting for 23rd January which is the date of the PIBG meeting, hope can have a good solution to solve this problem.

--------------------- SKIP ---------------------


Wee * Today went THE MINES with ah lok, yuz, leong and Carmen babe . We're long time no go there already, it change so many @@ Actually we go there is buy necklace only .. when waiting they chase necklace , take pic with ah yuz :D

Leng zai leh ? Xiiao jun de bf lai de ^.^v
I'm cover my sucks face ! Ngek Ngek

Is we short ; not he tall ==
Carmen babe
Buy le necklace we go sunway OPERA club there awhile , they want book place for thursday shu chin birthday party .. but want after 21years old only can in ~.~ they only 20 years old :( Shit lo . Want change place again , 11pm go cheras Pasar malam ^^ So many people .. this day is i go so many time pasar malam 1st time saw many handsome boy at there , HAHA! Stay there got 1am le , not early already . Then ah leong fetch me and Carmen babe back dulu ^^ Because we still have class at next day :(

3 条评论:

  1. 哎哟,嘻嘻~你们真是好噢,家人一直给你出的?^^
    嗯,那你看到很多帅哥,没去认识他们啊?嘻嘻~
    你们也去得很迟哦,别太晚出了拉~很危险的阿~

    回复删除
  2. 哈哈,对啊。。我也不懂==好的,谢谢=)

    回复删除
  3. 哈哈,你说好的,就要做到哦~不可以反悔哦~嘻嘻~

    回复删除