I ♥ You

I ♥ You

2009年8月30日星期日

Shopping days =]


2day shopping with wen wen !
Buy jor many shirt !
Happy nah ^^
Hahahahaha

After g0 find my babee xiaojun =]
Cut jor hair so leng leng liao ^^

Xiiao Jun bii x]

Xiiao Yen laogong, suki, Jun, Wen, Me, Yi


XiaoYen, Wen, Suki, Me, Jun ^^

Suki, Jun, Me

Suki

This pretty gal xiiaoyi .. long time no see her still ngam leng geh ;D

Sorpo Wen wen ; Haha
Wen wen take de xP [ Sending pic ]

Xiiao Jun they g0 cheong k
Me with wen wen jiu go other place walk and buy things
And wait isther come x)
Her mum so Fun oh ^^
Hahahahaha

Isther ;D

All my pic no smile 1
Hahahahaha
After dunoe g0 where le..
Lazy to write =[


8 条评论:

  1. yorr~so happy o,can always can go out~n can got a lot money to buy o~^^gd ma~ur holiday must be so happy lol!

    回复删除
  2. hihi mei kay..
    pLz g0 support my bLog
    c0ment me or mind can relink me
    http://wwwmissthea.blogspot.com

    回复删除
  3. Yaya ` over holiday le..
    Hahahahaha

    It's okay
    Link le =]
    Nice to meet you waa .

    回复删除
  4. yerrr.... why me and you pictures so small...!@
    偏心!

    回复删除
  5. Where got ==
    Bcuz take dou i so weird lah

    You lah
    Take again with you duwan liao
    Then take with other ppl jiu want

    You more 偏心!
    :(

    回复删除
  6. 你们很厉害哦,一出就将大班,走在路上,几有气势哦~^^
    还全目注意在你们身上哦~哈哈~

    回复删除
  7. LoL..
    Visit my blog la...
    Malacca oso fun..
    XD

    回复删除
  8. LOL ==
    Where got ..
    You always talking so kua zhang 1
    Got more de leng than we much lah

    Yaya =]
    Visit le ..
    Nice blog ^^

    回复删除