I ♥ You

I ♥ You

2009年7月19日星期日

17/7






Go sg.wang ~
Saw dou many frenz + net frenz ~

Lazy to write ~
Let pic to talk ...


Birthday girl ~ WEN WEN :D

Me and Mico ~

BuBu :)

My lovely bii BERRY ; Muackz!

Suki, Dear Miki, me, Pooxin ~

Still got a lots ppl ~
No take dou pic ~

Bcuz all look like so busy like that ~
东南西北 ==

9pm ++ Berry de ex fetch me and pooi xin back ~
Hahahaha
Lucky got pooi xin here only
Bcuz i dunoe how to teach them fetch me back ==


Me and Pooi xin ~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to XIIAO JUN babe & Gila WEN WEN :)
Hope all urs dreams come true =)
Mwaaarhhhhs !

4 条评论:

  1. hehes..
    so happy to meet dou biii a

    回复删除
  2. woooowwwww~all look so leng lui arrrrr...haha
    haix....so sad i din go out ~
    miss you all arr~

    回复删除
  3. Hahahahaha
    I'm happy meet dou ting babee too =)

    Xiiao yi oiiiiiiiiiiiii !
    They leng only ~
    Me is most ugly 1 de ><
    Next time out !
    Miss you too yahhhhh!

    回复删除